Job Location Hamburg
Sales Intern - Dutch (m/f)
The greatest pride of Event Inc is our excellent team! Together we managed to build up the leading marketplace for event locations in the german-speaking area and to push the digitalization within the MICE industry. Our mission is to offer the best, most rapid and most transparent event planning through excellency of service and technology. We are always looking for smart and hungry talents. Get in touch and become part of our success story! As an intern (m/f) for a period of at least three month you have the possibility to put your course contents into practice and to start your career with a steep learning curve. Future applications are possible and appreciated.
Your roleAs our new Sales Intern (m/f) you discover trendy locations and make them part of our Event Inc family. Through your work here on-site in our office at the Fischmarkt , especially by telephone, you provide for more location providers on our platform. In addition, you continuously develop our sales approach together with us and ensure with your know-how that Event Inc is always a few steps faster than the competitors.
What we like
- You have lots of fun!
- You are a team player with sportsmanship, who takes a joke
- You are up for a steep challenge
- You like to communicate and to make phone calls
- It’s easy for you to convince others
- You have very good knowledge in both Dutch and English
- You are reliable, thorough and have a hands-on-mentality
- Lateral entrants are welcome – we are searching for motivated talents who convince us first and then convince our clients
What we offer
- Work in a motivated and highly qualified team with flat hierarchies
- A great working environment in a dynamic and open culture
- No 9-5, but the intention to make a difference and be an important part of our growth
- A lot of self-responsibility, perspective and start-up spirit for your steep learning curve
- Fresh fruits over the day and cold beer after work
- Weekly team events or table football tournaments
- A fair compensation and personal mentoring
- A modern office right at Fischmarkt with a beautiful view over the Elbe
- The possibility to get real impact and varying tasks
- A flexible internship period with the possibility to be taken over into a working student or a permanent position