Sales Intern - UK (m/f/x)
Job Location Hamburg
About EventincEvent Inc is Europe’s leading online marketplace connecting businesses to great spaces. Your company’s christmas party, an offsite, a conference or meeting, whenever you need a space away from your office or home, Eventinc will help. Every month we assist hundred thousands of businesses and companies in seeking and booking venues and spaces. The foundation of our success lies in our world class team of 70 people in Hamburg and a happy customer base. In 2019, we will expand internationally with 5 more countries across Europe and America. Join our team in our Hamburg office and help us to establish Event Inc UK.
Your RoleHelp our Partnership Manager to establish Event Inc UK and use our strong base: Eventinc’s web application and worldwide best online marketing skills to establish a happy customer and location portfolio in London. It´s your mission to find the best and hottest spaces and make them part of the Event Inc portfolio. Also you are happy to onboard our clients and help them with their online presence on Event Inc and will take care of awesome content on our homepage, building SEO pages and backlinks. From the first day you take responsibility and get to learn a lot. As an intern you are a full-fledged member of our high-motivated team and become part of our vision.
- have lots of fun!
- are a team player with start-up drive and the intention to make a difference
- are responsible and proactive
- have very good knowledge of English
- You are an extrovert: it´s easy for you to convince and excite others
- have fantastic communication skills (you love negotiating)
- You are a trustworthy, honest, and reliable
What we can offer
- A flexible internship period with the possibility to be taken over into a working student or a permanent position
- Work in a motivated and highly qualified team with flat hierarchies and in an open culture
- A modern office right at Fischmarkt with a beautiful view over the Elbe
- A lot of self-responsibility, perspective and start-up spirit for your steep learning curve
- Despite being a german company, we are sometimes even funny and like to have lots of team events
- A great working environment in an open culture
- Fresh fruits over the day and cold beer after work
- A fair compensation and flexible working hours
- The possibility to get real impact and varying tasks