1. Responsible Data Controller
Große Elbstr. 38
For questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can always contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Collection and storage of personal data and purpose of use
a) Visit of the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until being automatically deleted:
- IP address of the users computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of the retrieved file
- Website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
- Used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer, as well as the name of your access provider
The data mentioned above is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability
- For further administrative purposes
b) Use of our contact form
You can contact us via a form provided on the website. In order to do this, the specification of a valid e-mail address is required. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The obtaining of data for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected by us through the user’s use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below will not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You, with accordance to GDPR have given express consent to this
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well
- this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. B DSGVO is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notification always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies may result in you not being able to use all features on our website.
5. Analysis and Tracking Tools
The analysis and tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on GDPR. With the measures that are being used, we ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. Firstly, we use the measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our service for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, for for the purpose of customising and continually optimising our pages. USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as browser type / version, operating system used, referrer URL, host name of the accessing computer (IP address), time of server request, are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the internet for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these websites. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data in the order. In no case will your IP address be merged with other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking). You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be fully exploited. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
This website uses Google Adsense, a web advertising service of Google Inc., USA ("Google"). Google Adsense uses "cookies" (text files) that are stored on your computer and that allow you to analyze the use of the website by you. Google Adsense also uses "web beacons" (small invisible graphics) to gather information. By using the web beacon, simple actions such as visitor traffic on the website can be recorded and collected. The information generated by the cookie and / or web beacon about your use of this website (including your IP address) will be shared with and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website in terms of ads, to compile reports on website activity and advertisements for website operators, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will in no case associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your hard disk and the display of web beacons by selecting "Do not accept cookies" in your browser settings (In MS Internet Explorer under "Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings"; in Firefox under "Tools> Settings> Privacy> Cookies"); However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Data collection using Sentry.io
We use the Sentry.io tool to detect and fix errors on our website. Here, the IP address of the users of our website is temporarily recorded. A further use of the data does not take place. In this case, you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website.
Data collection through use of OptinMonster
We use the tool OptinMonster for our newsletter registration. Hereby we give users the option to enter their e-mail addresses. The e-mail addresses collected in this way are used by us as receipients for sending newsletter campaigns. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. A use of data collected via OptinMonster beyond e-mail campaigns does not take place.
Facebook Custom Audience
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We rely on our website on the basis of social plug-ins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make our company better known. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation compliant with data protection is to be guaranteed by their respective providers.
We use the service pinterest.com on our website. Pinterest.com is a service of Pinterest, Inc., 808 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. The integrated "Pin it" button on our site gives Pinterest the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in to Pinterest, Pinterest can assign this visit on our site to your Pinterest account and thus link the data. The data transmitted by clicking on the "Pin it" button will be saved by Pinterest. For more information about the purpose and scope of the data collection, how it is processed and used, your rights to do so, and ways to protect your privacy, see the Pinterest Privacy Statement available at http: // pinterest.
Our site uses the "+1" button of the Google+ provider of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereafter "Google." Each time you visit our website, which is equipped with such a "+1" component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding representation of the component from Google. Through this process, Google is informed about which specific page of our website is currently being visited. According to Google, your visit will not be further evaluated in the event that you are not logged in to your Google Account. If you visit our page and are logged in to Google, When confirming the "+1" button, Google may collect information about your Google Account, the website you recommend, your IP address, and other browser-related information. So your "+1" recommendation can be saved and made public. Your Google "+1" recommendation can be used as a reference along with your account name and, if applicable, your photo stored on Google in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google Account or elsewhere, such as on websites and ads on the Internet, are displayed. In addition, Google may link your visit to our site to your data stored on Google. Google also records this information to further improve Google's services. If you want to prevent the aforementioned collection by Google in the best possible way, you must log out of your Google Account before visiting our website. Google's Privacy Notice about the "+1" button, along with all other information about Google's collection, disclosure and use of data, related rights and profile setting options can be found here: https://developers.google.com/+ / web / buttons-policy
We use components of the LinkedIn network on our site. LinkedIn is a service of LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Each time you visit our website, which has such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding representation of the LinkedIn component. Through this process, LinkedIn is informed about which specific page of our website is currently being visited. If you click on the LinkedIn "Recommend Button" while logged in to your LinkedIn account, you can link the contents of our pages to your LinkedIn profile. As a result, LinkedIn is able to associate your visit to our pages with your LinkedIn user account. We have no control over the information that LinkedIn collects or the extent of the information collected by LinkedIn. We also have no knowledge of the content of the data submitted to LinkedIn. For details about LinkedIn's data collection, rights, and settings options, see the LinkedIn privacy statement. These notices can be found at http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may provide information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the rectification of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
If your personal data based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data security
First of all, we point out that the protection of data from access by third parties is not guaranteed when transmitting data over the Internet. Liability on our part is excluded for damage or injunctive relief resulting from such security gaps.
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we'll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.